KASCO History

KASCO was originally established in 1901 as Erie Saw Company. During the early 1900's, Erie Saw merged with Pittsburgh Saw and became known as Pittsburgh-Erie Saw Company. In the late 1960's, Pittsburgh-Erie was acquired by Keene Corporation and became known as the Keene Cutting Services division of Keene Corporation. In the early 1980's, Keene acquired Atlantic Services Company then merged it with Keene Cutting Services to form KASCO Corporation. In 2006, KASCO Corporation acquired Atlanta SharpTech and today we're known as KASCO.

For more than 110 years, KASCO has been the industry leader in providing quality products, parts, repairs, and service to the meat processing and retail institutional food industries. Our cutting edge products include band saw blades, meat grinder plates and knives, and cutlery. We also offer a vast range of butcher supplies, seasonings, replacement parts, and repair services to grocers, restaurants, and meat, seafood, deli, and bakery departments.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Scroll over the images above to learn more.